Now, a week or so later – we are setting up a new project branch. Here’s the break down:
2009-06-26 11:55 PDT
- Bug requesting the branch  was created
2009/07/09 11:13:41 PDT
- Created a tinderbox page for the branch to report to [Tinderbox Page]
2009-07-14 17:44:27 PDT
- Patches to add Electrolysis branch to buildbot are written and put up on staging-master. There are several compile fails.
2009-07-22 06:12:49 PDT
- After testing and scheduling downtime, the config files are checked in and P-M is reconfigured – last minute patch to turn on debug builds is added as well when we realize that is not in the default template for turning on a new branch.
2009-07-22 13:31:59 PDT
- Need graph server machine table updated for new branch – we did a bunch all at once in 
2009-07-23 06:25:18 PDT
- Add Nagios monitoring support file is checked in and bug filed requesting IT turn it on. 
What remains is to check in the debug builds patch, this should happen in a downtime next week at which point the project branch request bug will be closed.