A brief rundown of what was involved setting up the Places project branch. This is based on the time since the branch request was given the go-ahead, not when the bug was filed since that happened quite a bit earlier.
2009-04-29 17:17:43 PDT
- Bug requesting the branch  was re-opened
2009-05-18 16:31:46 PDT
- Created a tinderbox page for the branch to report to [Tinderbox Page]
2009-05-19 09:16 PDT
- A separate bug was filed requesting a repo 
2009-05-26 16:32:18 PDT
- Repo is created and  is closed as FIXED
2009-06-24 10:22 PDT
- Patches submitted to update config files for Staging-Master and Production-Master
2009-06-30 12:51 PDT
- After testing and patch updates, the config files are checked in and P-M is reconfigured
2009-07-01 08:49 PDT
- Add Nagios monitoring support by filing a bug with IT 
2009-07-08 08:04:40 PDT
-  is fixed to deal with the scheduler not picking up the new Places poller after a reconfig, only after a stop/start
2009-07-09 14:36 PDT – 2009-07-10 12:50 PDT
- Patches submitted to turn on talos and graph server support for the new builds. The first set were not patches to Talos-Pool so a second set was required.
- New row in graph server added for branch (bug 459269. IT (justdave) ran the INSERT statement against the production database)
2009-07-13 11:18 PDT
- Patches submitted to turn on leak testing debug builds. This was checked-in and P-M was reconfigured the same day.
2009-07-13 14:57 PDT
- Bug closed – project branch is up and running on P-M